Perfect for extended groups, catch-up sessions, visually impaired participants, or leader/participant personal review, The Children of the Day Audio CDs contain the audio portion of the 9 teaching sessions of this Bible study by Beth Moore. The set comes in a CD-size zipper case and a PDF of the listening guide is included on the first CD.
During this nine week verse-by-verse study of 1 and 2 Thessalonians, you'll learn how to let go of past mistakes and discover your circumstances are not coincidental - God's timing is impeccable Whether you're facing family crises, medical diagnoses, relationship troubles, doubts, or fears, you'll come away encouraged that even though it may not feel that way, you are exactly where Christ wants you to be
"You are children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness." 1 Thessalonians 5:5
- Audio teaching sessions, each approximately 1 hour in length
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered teaching
- Beth's recitation of 1 & 2 Thessalonians with teaching and encouragement for memorization
- Biblical truth that's reliable
- Personal spiritual growth through individual time with content
- In-depth teaching on two books of the Bible, chapter by chapter that will challenge women in the discipline of daily Bible study
- Ease of use during daily routine such as commuting, running errands, or working around the house
Beth Moore is an author and Bible teacher of best-selling Bible studies and books for women. She is the founder of Living Proof Ministries and speaker at Living Proof Live women's events across the US. Beth's mission is to guide women everywhere into a richer, more fulfilling relationship with the Father.