Join Beth Moore and walk the shores of Thessalonica with this verse-by-verse Bible study of 1 and 2 Thessalonians. This Leader Guide will help you lead a study of Children of the Day for groups in your church or community. You'll find helps for planning and promoting the study and instructions for conducting nine group sessions.
As you and Beth lead, your group will gain assurance their circumstances and conditions are not coincidental. God's timing is impeccable Whether facing family crises, medical diagnoses, relationship troubles, doubts, or fears, participants will receive encouragement for living the Christian life now and hope for when Christ returns.
"You are children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness." 1 Thessalonians 5:5
- Step-by-step instructions for facilitating the group sessions using the Bible Study Book and DVD video sessions
- Answers to the viewing guide for the DVD sessions
- Leader material to accompany the 9 sessions of small group time
- Leaders can be assured of a trusted teacher in every group as participants view the video
- Biblical truth that's reliable
- Leader Guide contributes to leader's confidence and preparation, but also contributes to leader training
- Provocative questions; scriptural support; and text, application, and preparation
- In-depth study for women that will challenge them in the discipline of daily Bible study
- Challenges women to complete in-depth study of two books of the Bible, chapter by chapter
- Can be adapted to create a semester Bible study by breaking sessions into more than one week
Beth Moore is an author and Bible teacher of best-selling Bible studies and books for women. She is the founder of Living Proof Ministries and speaker at Living Proof Live women's events across the US. Beth's mission is to guide women everywhere into a richer, more fulfilling relationship with the Father.