Trustworthy, Bible-based sessions are easy to lead and age-appropriate so you can focus on what really matters--modeling faith and building a relationship with children.
The Early Elementary Leader’s Guide features Bible-based sessions which are easy to lead and are age-appropriate so you can focus on what really matters—modeling faith and building a relationship with children.
• Thirteen step-by-step session guides
• Reproducible sheets for additional activities
• Three-year comprehensive Bible overview that follows the Christian Year
• Flexible session plans
• Activity choices for various church settings
• Helps leaders be faithful role models and lead their children to personally meet God every week
• Gives ideas and activities for expanded sessions
• Offers helps, tips, and suggestions for working with and relating to early elementary children
• Offers lesson modification suggestions for both large and small groups of children, maximizing the faith experience regardless of group size
• Equips leaders to connect the Bible story to their children’s everyday lives so they become lifelong followers of Jesus
Bible Story: Luke 19:1-10
Bible Verse: They praised God with a loud voice. (Luke 19:37, CEB)
Leap of Faith: I praise God for Jesus.
Bible Story: Luke 24:1-12
Bible Verse: The Lord really has risen! (Luke 24:34, CEB)
Leap of Faith: I know that Jesus lives!
Peter and John
Bible Story: Acts 3:1-10
Bible Verse: You are the Christ, the Son of the living God. (Matthew 16:16, CEB)
Leap of Faith: Jesus is the Son of God.