Leading has never been easier or more enjoyable! Complete session guides provide the support you need, even if your time is limited.
Leading has never been easier or more enjoyable! The Older Elementary Leader’s Guide offers complete session guides to provide the support you need, even if your time is limited.
• Thirteen step-by-step session guides
• Reproducible sheets for additional activities
• Three-year comprehensive Bible overview that follows the Christian Year
• Flexible session plans
• Activity choices for various church settings
• Gives ideas and activities for expanded sessions
• Offers helps, tips, and suggestions for working with and relating to older elementary children
• Offers lesson modification suggestions for both large and small groups of children, maximizing the faith experience regardless of group size
• Equips leaders to connect the Bible story to their children’s everyday lives
• Also available as a download
Unit 1 Becoming the Church
I can tell others about Jesus.
As for us, we can’t stop speaking about what we have seen and heard.
--Acts 4:20, CEB
Unit 2 Prayer and Praise
I can show my love to God with prayer and praise.
Shout triumphantly to the LORD, all the earth! Serve the LORD with celebration! Come before him with shouts of joy!
--Psalm 100:1-2, CEB
Unit 3 Peacemaking
I can be a peacemaker.
Happy are people who make peace, because they will be called God’s children.
--Matthew 5:9, CEB