A unique magazine that kids will love! Provides creative ways for kids to live out their faith.
The Older Elementary Faith Guide is a unique magazine that kids will love! It provides creative ways for kids to live out their faith.
• An engaging magazine with activities designed to capture attention and instill lifelong Bible skills
• Fun dramas interactively reinforce the Bible’s message
• Connects children to the Bible so they become closer to their peers, to their families, and to God through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
• Speaks to their lives today and helps them apply their faith every day
• Uses a variety of learning styles and various skill sets to ensure each child can be reached in a way that’s meaningful to him or her
Unit 1 Becoming the Church
I can tell others about Jesus.
As for us, we can’t stop speaking about what we have seen and heard.
--Acts 4:20, CEB
Unit 2 Prayer and Praise
I can show my love to God with prayer and praise.
Shout triumphantly to the LORD, all the earth! Serve the LORD with celebration! Come before him with shouts of joy!
--Psalm 100:1-2, CEB
Unit 3 Peacemaking
I can be a peacemaker.
Happy are people who make peace, because they will be called God’s children.
--Matthew 5:9, CEB