Leading has never been easier or more enjoyable! Complete session guides provide the support you need, even if your time is limited.
Leading has never been easier or more enjoyable! The Older Elementary Leader’s Guide offers complete session guides to provide the support you need, even if your time is limited.
• Thirteen step-by-step session guides
• Reproducible sheets for additional activities
• Three-year comprehensive Bible overview that follows the Christian Year
• Flexible session plans
• Activity choices for various church settings
• Gives ideas and activities for expanded sessions
• Offers helps, tips, and suggestions for working with and relating to older elementary children
• Offers lesson modification suggestions for both large and small groups of children, maximizing the faith experience regardless of group size
• Equips leaders to connect the Bible story to their children’s everyday lives
• Also available as a download
Themes – Fall 2013
Unit 1 From Judges to Kings
I am called to be a servant of God.
Speak, LORD. Your servant is listening.
--1 Samuel 3:9, CEB
Unit 2 David the King
God’s love is with me all the days of my life.
I will live in the LORD’s house as long as I live.
--Psalm 23:65, CEB
Unit 3 Prophets and Kings
The Bible teaches me how God wants me to live.
Teach me your way, LORD, so that I can walk in your truth.
--Psalm 86:11, CEB