Energize children with a variety of faith-building activities, fun dramas, and engaging discussions so they stay connected and take the Bible story to heart.
The Middle Elementary Bible Story Pak energizes children with a variety of faith-building activities, fun dramas, and engaging discussions so they stay connected and take the Bible story to heart.
• Varied weekly activity sheets capture attention and instill lifelong Bible skills
• Arrival activities preview the Bible story and set the stage for the faith experience
• Fun dramas interactively reinforce the Bible message
• Faith-building connections bring children closer to their peers, to their families, and to God through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
• Sticker pages for lots of fun
• Self-directed as well as group-centered activities designed to develop kids’ independent learning and team-building skills
• “Leap of Faith” theme of every session helps children fully grasp the Bible story’s meaning
• Provides additional discussion questions so children have the opportunity to express their faith and share the story’s impression on their hearts
• Uses a variety of learning styles and various skill sets to ensure all children can be reached in ways that are meaningful to them
Unit 1 Becoming the Church
I can tell others about Jesus.
As for us, we can’t stop speaking about what we have seen and heard.
--Acts 4:20, CEB
Unit 2 Prayer and Praise
I can show my love to God with prayer and praise.
Shout triumphantly to the LORD, all the earth! Serve the LORD with celebration! Come before him with shouts of joy!
--Psalm 100:1-2, CEB
Unit 3 Peacemaking
I can be a peacemaker.
Happy are people who make peace, because they will be called God’s children.
--Matthew 5:9, CEB