Detailed session guide gives you lots of choices for capturing children’s attention and helping them experience God’s love.
The Middle Elementary Leader’s Guide offers you lots of choices for capturing children’s attention and helping them experience God’s love.
• Thirteen step-by-step session guides
• Reproducible sheets for additional activities
• Three-year comprehensive Bible overview that follows the Christian Year
• Flexible session plans
• Activity choices for various church settings
• Gives ideas and activities for expanded sessions
• Offers helps, tips, and suggestions for working with and relating to middle elementary children
• Offers lesson modification suggestions for both large and small groups of children, maximizing the faith experience regardless of group size
• Equips leaders to connect the Bible story to their children’s everyday lives
• Also available as a download
Themes – Winter 2013-2014
Unit 1 The Birth of Jesus
I celebrate the birth of Jesus.
She gave birth to her firstborn child, a son, wrapped him snugly, and laid him in a manger.
--Luke 2:7, CEB
Unit 2 The Life of Jesus
My faith in God grows as I grow.
Jesus matured in wisdom and years, and in favor with God and with people.
--Luke 2:52, CEB
Unit 3 Jesus’ Ministry
I know that God sent Jesus to teach me how to live.
We know that God has sent you to teach us. You could not work these miracles, unless God were with you.
--John 3:2, CEV