Detailed session guide gives you lots of choices for capturing children’s attention and helping them experience God’s love.
The Middle Elementary Leader’s Guide offers you lots of choices for capturing children’s attention and helping them experience God’s love.
• Thirteen step-by-step session guides
• Reproducible sheets for additional activities
• Three-year comprehensive Bible overview that follows the Christian Year
• Flexible session plans
• Activity choices for various church settings
• Gives ideas and activities for expanded sessions
• Offers helps, tips, and suggestions for working with and relating to middle elementary children
• Offers lesson modification suggestions for both large and small groups of children, maximizing the faith experience regardless of group size
• Equips leaders to connect the Bible story to their children’s everyday lives
• Also available as a download
Themes – Fall 2013
Unit 1 From Judges to Kings
I am called to be a servant of God.
Speak, LORD. Your servant is listening.
--1 Samuel 3:9, CEB
Unit 2 David the King
God’s love is with me all the days of my life.
I will live in the LORD’s house as long as I live.
--Psalm 23:65, CEB
Unit 3 Prophets and Kings
The Bible teaches me how God wants me to live.
Teach me your way, LORD, so that I can walk in your truth.
--Psalm 86:11, CEB