Energize children with a variety of faith-building activities, fun dramas, and engaging discussions so they stay connected and take the Bible story to heart.
The Middle Elementary Bible Story Pak energizes children with a variety of faith-building activities, fun dramas, and engaging discussions so they stay connected and take the Bible story to heart.
• Varied weekly activity sheets capture attention and instill lifelong Bible skills
• Arrival activities preview the Bible story and set the stage for the faith experience
• Fun dramas interactively reinforce the Bible message
• Faith-building connections bring children closer to their peers, to their families, and to God through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
• Sticker pages for lots of fun
• Self-directed as well as group-centered activities designed to develop kids’ independent learning and team-building skills
• “Leap of Faith” theme of every session helps children fully grasp the Bible story’s meaning
• Provides additional discussion questions so children have the opportunity to express their faith and share the story’s impression on their hearts
• Uses a variety of learning styles and various skill sets to ensure all children can be reached in ways that are meaningful to them
Themes – Fall 2013
Unit 1 From Judges to Kings
I am called to be a servant of God.
Speak, LORD. Your servant is listening.
--1 Samuel 3:9, CEB
Unit 2 David the King
God’s love is with me all the days of my life.
I will live in the LORD’s house as long as I live.
--Psalm 23:65, CEB
Unit 3 Prophets and Kings
The Bible teaches me how God wants me to live.
Teach me your way, LORD, so that I can walk in your truth.
--Psalm 86:11, CEB