Easy to lead and fast to prepare, these lessons are biblically grounded, educationally sound, flexible, and fun!
The Preschool Leader’s Guide is easy to lead and fast to prepare; these lessons are biblically grounded, educationally sound, flexible, and fun!
• Thirteen step-by-step session guides
• Reproducible sheets for additional activities
• Three-year comprehensive Bible overview follows the Christian Year
• Flexible session plans
• Activity choices for various church settings
• Helps leaders be faithful role models and lead their children to personally meet God every week
• Leaders can organize each and every session quickly and easily
• Provides ideas and activities for expanded sessions
• Offers helps, tips, and suggestions for working with and relating to preschool children
• Offers lesson modification suggestions for both large and small groups of children, maximizing the faith experience regardless of group size
• Equips leaders to connect the Bible story to their children’s everyday lives so they become lifelong followers of Jesus
• Also available as a download
Themes – Fall 2013
Unit 1 From Judges to Kings
I am called to be a servant of God.
Speak, LORD. Your servant is listening.
--1 Samuel 3:9, CEB
Unit 2 David the King
God’s love is with me all the days of my life.
I will live in the LORD’s house as long as I live.
--Psalm 23:65, CEB
Unit 3 Prophets and Kings
The Bible teaches me how God wants me to live.
Teach me your way, LORD, so that I can walk in your truth.
--Psalm 86:11, CEB