Leading has never been easier or more enjoyable! Complete session guides provide the support you need, even if your time is limited.
Leading has never been easier or more enjoyable! The Older Elementary Leader’s Guide offers complete session guides to provide the support you need, even if your time is limited.
• Thirteen step-by-step session guides
• Reproducible sheets for additional activities
• Three-year comprehensive Bible overview that follows the Christian Year
• Flexible session plans
• Activity choices for various church settings
• Gives ideas and activities for expanded sessions
• Offers helps, tips, and suggestions for working with and relating to older elementary children
• Offers lesson modification suggestions for both large and small groups of children, maximizing the faith experience regardless of group size
• Equips leaders to connect the Bible story to their children’s everyday lives
• Also available as a download
Themes - Spring
Unit 1 New Life
God promises me new life through Jesus.
God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him won’t perish but will have eternal life.
~John 3:16, CEB
Unit 2 A New Paul
When I believe that Jesus is God’s Son, my life changes.
Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved.
~Acts 16:31, CEB
Unit 3 New Believers
As a Christian, I am called to care for others.
The community of believers was one in heart and mind.
~Acts 4:32, CEB