Leading has never been easier or more enjoyable! Complete session guides provide the support you need, even if your time is limited.
Leading has never been easier or more enjoyable! The Older Elementary Leader’s Guide offers complete session guides to provide the support you need, even if your time is limited.
· Thirteen step-by-step session guides
· Reproducible sheets for additional activities
· Three-year comprehensive Bible overview that follows the Christian Year
· Flexible session plans
· Activity choices for various church settings
· Gives ideas and activities for expanded sessions
· Offers helps, tips, and suggestions for working with and relating to older elementary children
· Offers lesson modification suggestions for both large and small groups of children, maximizing the faith experience regardless of group size
· Equips leaders to connect the Bible story to their children’s everyday lives
· Also available as a download
Themes - Winter
Unit 1 Peaceable Kingdom
God’s son came into the world as a child to offer me peace.
And a little child will lead them.
~Isaiah 11:6, CEB
Unit 2 Living in the Kingdom
Jesus teaches me how God wants me to live
Bring in your kingdom so that your will is done on earth as it’s done in heaven.
~Matthew 6:10, CEB
Unit 3 Stories of the Kingdom
Jesus teaches me what God’s kingdom is like.
You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your being, with all your strength, and with all your mind, and love your neighbor as yourself.
~Luke 10:27, CEB