Energize children with a variety of faith-building activities, fun dramas, and engaging discussions so they stay connected and take the Bible story to heart.
The Middle Elementary Bible Story Pak energizes children with a variety of faith-building activities, fun dramas, and engaging discussions so they stay connected and take the Bible story to heart.
• Varied weekly activity sheets capture attention and instill lifelong Bible skills
• Arrival activities preview the Bible story and set the stage for the faith experience
• Fun dramas interactively reinforce the Bible message
• Faith-building connections bring children closer to their peers, to their families, and to God through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
• Sticker pages for lots of fun
• Self-directed as well as group-centered activities designed to develop kids’ independent learning and team-building skills
• “Leap of Faith” theme of every session helps children fully grasp the Bible story’s meaning
• Provides additional discussion questions so children have the opportunity to express their faith and share the story’s impression on their hearts
• Uses a variety of learning styles and various skill sets to ensure all children can be reached in ways that are meaningful to them
Themes - Summer
Unit 1 Making Choices
I choose to follow God.
You, Lord, are all I want! You are my choice.
~Psalm 16:5, CEV
Unit 2 Having Courage
God gives me courage.
Hope in the Lord! Be strong! Let your heart take courage! Hope in the Lord!
~Psalm 24:17, CEB
Unit 3 Being Friends
Friends love and care for one another.
Friends love all the time.
~Proverbs 17:17, CEB