A unique magazine that kids will love! Provides creative ways for kids to live out their faith.
The Older Elementary Faith Guide is a unique magazine that kids will love! It provides creative ways for kids to live out their faith.
• An engaging magazine with activities designed to capture attention and instill lifelong Bible skills
• Fun dramas interactively reinforce the Bible’s message
• Connects children to the Bible so they become closer to their peers, to their families, and to God through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
• Speaks to their lives today and helps them apply their faith every day
• Uses a variety of learning styles and various skill sets to ensure each child can be reached in a way that’s meaningful to him or her
Themes - Fall
Unit 1 We Remember Moses
God is with me when I need help.
But I will remember the Lord’s deeds; yes, I will remember your wondrous acts from times long past.
–Psalm 77:11, CEB
Unit 2 We Remember God’s People
God is with me in times of change.
Because the Lord is good, his loyal love lasts forever; his faithfulness lasts generation after generation.
--Psalm 100:5, CEB
Unit 3 We Remember God’s Promised Land
I can choose to serve and obey God.
We will serve the Lord our God and will obey him. –Joshua 24:24