Energize children with a variety of faith-building activities, fun dramas, and engaging discussions so they stay connected and take the Bible story to heart.
The Middle Elementary Bible Story Pak energizes children with a variety of faith-building activities, fun dramas, and engaging discussions so they stay connected and take the Bible story to heart.
• Varied weekly activity sheets capture attention and instill lifelong Bible skills
• Arrival activities preview the Bible story and set the stage for the faith experience
• Fun dramas interactively reinforce the Bible message
• Faith-building connections bring children closer to their peers, to their families, and to God through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
• Sticker pages for lots of fun
• Self-directed as well as group-centered activities designed to develop kids’ independent learning and team-building skills
• “Leap of Faith” theme of every session helps children fully grasp the Bible story’s meaning
• Provides additional discussion questions so children have the opportunity to express their faith and share the story’s impression on their hearts
• Uses a variety of learning styles and various skill sets to ensure all children can be reached in ways that are meaningful to them
Themes - Fall
Unit 1 We Remember Moses
God is with me when I need help.
But I will remember the Lord’s deeds; yes, I will remember your wondrous acts from times long past.
–Psalm 77:11, CEB
Unit 2 We Remember God’s People
God is with me in times of change.
Because the Lord is good, his loyal love lasts forever; his faithfulness lasts generation after generation.
--Psalm 100:5, CEB
Unit 3 We Remember God’s Promised Land
I can choose to serve and obey God.
We will serve the Lord our God and will obey him. –Joshua 24:24