Many see the letter of 1 Corinthians as a letter of correction. Indeed, there were many errors that had crept into the Corinthians belief system and into their spiritual walk. Some of the issues that Paul needed to address included:
1) Their need to live godly even in a corrupt culture.
2) Their need to be unified as one body without competition.
3) To maintain the priority of sexual and moral purity within the church.
4) To understand more completely the role of spiritual gifts in the context of the church. 5) To embrace love as the greatest virtue that must live within our hearts.
6) To maintain orderly worship with proper respect toward one another.
7) To keep the hope of the resurrection burning brightly in their hearts.
But 1 Corinthians is not all correction. There are many wonderful teachings that Paul gives to the young church that will impact your life as well. He tells them that they possessed every spiritual gift, they were fully equipped to minister to others, they were capable of demonstrating love to all, and that the hope of a future resurrection brings meaning to our lives today.
2 Corinthians is one of the most personal and intimate of all of Paul s epistles. He opens his heart to the church of Corinth, tells them secrets of his miracle encounters with Jesus, and instructs them in how to live in one continual triumph after another.The victory of Christ shines through both of Paul s letters to the Corinthians. It will change your life and enrich your faith to be all that God has destined you to be. The truth of 1 & 2 Corinthians must be released into the world Read it and be transformed "