This is a participant's guide for Discover More to Life, a four-session adult Bible study based on the popular More to Life evangelist tool by Dennis Pethers. This Member Book serves as the group session guide and personal journal for participants in the group. Each session aims to bring understanding of Christ's work to bring about forgiveness, hope, and meaning to our lives. After each session, members are encouraged to think through their religious background and reflect upon how a personal relationship with Christ will affect their lives.
- Discussion Guide included
- Designed with modern wit and humor to connect with modern readers
- Discussion-oriented group sessions which allow unbelievers to state their opinions about Christ and religion while being exposed to the truth of Scripture
- Designed to appeal to modern sensibilities across cultures
- Easy to use
- Discussion format allows for believers to better understand their unbelieving friends and tell their own story of faith in Christ in a non-threatening environment
Dennis Pethers travels internationally to lead evangelistic efforts and train churches in evangelism. Having grown up in London, England, as an atheist, Dennis understands the perspective of the post-Christian culture of his own country. He has a passion for helping unbelievers gain the proper understanding of the gospel and its transforming power to connect them personally to God.