Sorry - this product is no longer available
The Blackwell Companion to Religion in America
This authoritative and cutting edge companion brings together a team of leading scholars to document the rich diversity and unique viewpoints that have formed the religious history of the United States.
- A groundbreaking new volume which represents the first sustained effort to fully explain the development of American religious history and its creation within evolving political and social frameworks
- Spans a wide range of traditions and movements, from the Baptists and Methodists, to Buddhists and Mormons
- Explores topics ranging from religion and the media, immigration, and piety, though to politics and social reform
- Considers how American religion has influenced and been interpreted in literature and popular culture
- Provides insights into the historiography of religion, but presents the subject as a story in motion rather than a snapshot of where the field is at a given moment
Eligible For Free Shipping
Paperbackshop Uk Import
Language of Text:
This item is available for return.
Cokesbury uses a variety of methods for ground shipping. At your request, we can also expedite order shipments for an additional charge. Cokesbury partners with UPS for these expedited deliveries.