In his new book, Persecution, bestselling author (Absolute Power) David Limbaugh makes a compelling case that liberals across the country are waging an undeclared war on Christianity in our culture and in our government--especially our schools. Limbaugh exposes the farce of liberal "tolerance" and reveals the true agenda of liberals who misuse the law to force Christianity out of the public square. Persecution includes how:
- A Georgia school board, after being threatened with a suit by the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), deleted the word "Christmas" from the shcool calendar.
- A Frederick County (Maryland) school employee was prohibited from passing out Christmas cards at school because it "may not be a legally protected right on a public school campus."
- The ACLU went on the offensive when county road crews helped erect a religious sign along the highway even though no state funds were used for the sign and such crews regularly assist private groups when requested.
- The liberal double standard allows intolerance of Christianity, yet promotes non-traditional, non-Western celebrations, such as Kwanzaa.
- The liberal war against Christianity is a threat to the freedom of all Americans regardless of their religious persuasion.
Persecution is a wake-up call to lovers of liberty everywhere and a call to action to conservatives and Christians to defend the religious freedom envisioned and practiced by the founders.