In this thirty-one-day devotional, Andrew Murray draws upon the gospel parable of the vine and its branches to illustrate the beautiful relationship we are meant to have with Christ.
Find out in these inspiring pages how you can...
- Dwell in God's rich love
- Receive answers to your prayers
- Weather life's difficult storms
- Establish unbroken communion with Christ
- Replace fear and doubt with lasting peace
- Rest in God's secure protection
- Produce eternal results
The fullness of God's merciful loving kindness awaits you. You can come through life's greatest difficulties safely, and every longing of your heart can be satisfied. Discover that, as you daily abide in the Vine, your branch will grow and bloom, enriched by the nourishing presence of the Lord.