Here is an example of the Brain Games:
Brain Game #94: Where's the Baby?
9 to 12 Months
What Brain Research Says: Researchers now confirm that how you interact with your baby and the experiences you provide have an impact on his emotional development and learning abilities.
- Find several pictures of a baby and hide them in different places.
- Chose places that are familiar to your baby--in the toy box, on the ceiling above the changing place, or under a plate on the highchair.
- Say, "Let's go find the baby."
- Ask different questions: "Is it in the sink?" "Is it on the chair?"
- Finally ask the question, "Is it in the toy box (or other place)?"
- When your baby finds the picture, praise him and clap your hands.
- You can play this game with pictures of family members and friends.