From managing her own finances as a single woman to transacting billions for her clients as a bond broker, author Sharon Durling knows money--what to do with it and how to multiply it. Better yet, she shares the 411 so we can easily understand it and get control of our pocket books and bank accounts.
Engagingly written and highly interactive, A Girl and Her Money will change the way women everywhere think and feel about money. Never has money-talk been so enjoyable and empowering
- Identifying Your Spending Personality
- Choosing a Money Lifestyle
- Chemo for Chronic Bad Debt
- "If Men Are from Home Depot, Women Are from Macy's"
- A Girl and Her Brilliant Investments
- A Girl and Her Luminous Retirement
- A Girl and Her Fabulous Home Business