Each of these six worship services includes a meditation of about fifteen minutes, as well as prayers, suggested hymns, and responsive readings.
- A service based on the Seven Last Words
- A call to service
- An evening service for Lent
- A service based on theological ideas
- A service based on Baptism
- A service based on Holy Communion
No formal rehearsal is required and each service involves between four and seven participants.
Ellery Lane, a Methodist pastor, in addition to authoring numerous publications for worship, preaching, and youth programs has served as a counselor and chaplain.