Do you desire to do great things for God?
There's not a saint alive who doesn't have a deep longing in their heart to do something great for God. God places that desire in us. What's missing, however, is a clear understanding of how to work with the Holy Spirit to make that desire come to life. But it doesn't always start like we think it should. . .
Jennifer LeClaire's "destiny" began in a Florida jail.
When her husband left her alone with a two-year-old baby, Jennifer was arrested for a crime she didn't commit. Then a prison ministry rolled through and she gave her life to Jesus right there in her "county blues."
With her heart surrendered to Christ, Jennifer simply wanted to write for Jesus. The doors began to open for her and now she runs a vibrant ministry on multiple platforms. Most people, though, don't even know where to start. Walking in Your Prophetic Destiny will give readers a clear outline on what to expect as they pursue God's purpose.
But first, you will have to allow Him to shift your mind-set, which means:
- Giving up your personal agenda, purifying your heart, and seeking His agenda
- Becoming a serious student of the Scriptures
- Submitting to mature mentors and teachers who will offer guidance and correction
- Facing the demons of your past, and confront old voices in your head telling you the same negative, false things about yourself
- Learning how to wait on God's timing and not your own
Part memoir, part personal instruction, Walking in Your Prophetic Destiny is the perfect teaching for anyone ready to take God's call to the next level.