If you want kids to do God's Word and not just hear it--you're in exactly the right place.
Each session focuses on one key Bible truth--kids will discover it, think about it, talk about it, pray about it, and apply what they learn. You'll drive that point home through Bible exploration, fun discussions, giggle-worthy games, and oh-wow activities that engage kids in multiple ways.
Just add an adult or teenage leader to these easy-to-lead sessions to keep kids engaged, entertained, and growing in their faith Each session is
- Flexible--sessions work for 1 or 2 kids, 12 kids, or more
- Multi-aged--suitable for all elementary kids
- Low-prep--using easy-to-find supplies
- 45 minutes of fun--with time stretchers to fill an hour
- Relational--children grow close to Jesus and each other
Perfect for any
children's ministry program--Sunday school, children's church, and more
Help kids discover the faith-building, life-changing truths tucked into the stories of 13 very awesome promises God made. They will see how God kept His word to people like Abram, David, Zechariah and Elizabeth, and remember God's promises when they're afraid, lonely, sick, or in any tough situation. And along the way, kids will be encouraged to trust the God who has never
broken a promise--and never will