Based on Tony Dungy's new book ( UNcommon: Finding Your Path to Significance
by Tyndale House Publishers ), this 7-week study focuses on developing personal character, living an Uncommon life, and being equipped to help foster an Uncommon character in others. Each study is crafted especially for men, and provides biblical answers, relationship-building discussion questions, and character-building insights from the life of Tony Dungy, a Super Bowl-winning coach (2007) who has spent his life working with and developing young men.
What this resource offers:
- Seven studies, each based on a chapter in UNcommon. Readers will explore their self-image and personal integrity--and discover how to honor family and friends while finding their true significance in Jesus.
- Life lessons every man should know--and lessons men can pass on to other men & women.
- A straightforward set of principles for becoming a man of integrity and influence. Dare to Be Uncommon is a real way for men to examine their lives and determine if they are leading a life of significance. Men will discover how to go beyond a life of success by making Uncommon choices--so they can impact thier families, communities, and the world.
- Relational & experiential resources. The Leader Pack includes a study & DVD with Coach Dungy "pep talks." Each 2-3 minute talk ties into a session and encourages users to apply to their lives what they just learned.
- Flexibility. For individual or small group use. At the end of the study participants are encouraged to lead others through the curriculum.