Have big-time fun making key Bible points In this whopping collection, you'll find just the right game for every lesson or ministry need. 220 games
to super-size the Fun in Your Ministry Always have a great big-fun game at your fingertips for any area of children's ministry, daycare or after-school programming From creative children's workers comes this tried-and-true colossal collection
Why just tell kids about David and Goliath and have them color a handout when you could play... Human Slingshot where kids link arms to make "slings" and launch paper "rocks" at a nine-foot high target (and then have a great discussion about the story)?
- Inclusive games -- no one is left out, there are no losers, all players win -- learning friendship, teamwork, and the Bible point.
- Games are arranged by three age groups: preschool, lower elementary, and upper elementary.
- Preschool games for Esther are "Who Will Lead?" and "The King's Sceptor," and for the topic, Following Jesus are "Herding the Sheep," "Come Along" and "Stop, Drop, and Follow."
- Lower elementary groups can play "Unseen Presence" or "The River Bend" for the topic, Faith, or they might play "Worry Whirl" for the topic, School.
- Upper elementary ages might play "Outsmart the Crushers" for the topic, Joy, and "True-False Tag" to reinforce a Truthfulness lesson.
- Preparation is simple, with few, easy-to-find game props (Bible, crayons, paper plates or nothing at all). Imagination is the primary equipment
- Game plan includes follow-up discussion, questions for thought, or suggestion for Bible reading.
- Every game features all-out wild fun, but also makes a key Bible point.
- Energy level index and Scripture index for all games