While more than half of all marriages end in divorce, joy and happiness does not have to die with it. Happily Ever After Divorce: Notes of a Joyful Journey gives a seldom touched-on view of divorce - a positive view of life on the other side. A uniquely upbeat approach to "going it alone," Happily Ever After Divorce shows readers how author Jessica Bram, an award-winning radio commentator and essayist, maintained a sense of self and humor during a most difficult time, and emerged triumphant.
While being true to divorce's pain and challenges, Bram's personal stories reveal the exhilaration, joy, growth, and triumphs of moving through difficult times and emerging stronger and happier at the other end. In this candid, intimately written book, you will discover:
- How the author rebuilt her self-esteem through handling everything from everyday tasks to earning a living with newly discovered talents
- How children can thrive when parents approach custodial issues with respect
- The delightful aspects of spending time alone, single parenting, and unexpected friendships
- How Bram approached dating with humor and an upbeat attitude
- How, after rebuilding her life, the author opened her heart and found love again.