Your Words Echo in Hearts and Minds Long After They Are Spoken
Have you listened to yourself lately? Did you know that your words are shaping other people's lives? That they are the mirrors in which others see themselves? Every day you can speak life into their souls or suck the life right out of them. The choice is yours.
In The Power of a Woman's Words
, bestselling author Sharon Jaynes will show you how to
- exchange careless words that hurt for intentional words that help others succeed
- recognize words that tear down confidence and replace them with words that build others up
- overcome the negativity that pushes people away and become a well of positivity that draws others in
- tame your tongue by practicing practical principles that help you think before you speak
- stop being disappointed in your lack of control by taking hold of the power of the Holy Spirit
Words are one of the most powerful forces in the universe, and God has entrusted them to you How will you use this gift? Your words can change the course of someone's day...even someone's life.