Three veteran dads offer their best practical advice so you can build awesome relationships with your kids. In partnership with the National Center for Fathering, they draw on their day-in, day-out experience to help you...
- creatively express care and affection in ways only a father can
- convey a positive perspective on life and the future
- teach, counsel, and guide in ways your children can receive and remember
- remind your kids--and yourself--that God is always there, listening and participating
- be a dad through all the stages of your kids' lives
These time-tested ideas will reignite your passion for being a dad. You'll find the inspiration and know-how you need to engage with daughters and sons in the best ways possible and make your home their favorite place to be.