Every Christian longs for a better and more intimate prayer life. And one of the most effective ways to grow more powerful in prayer is to learn from the prayers of others. In this way they discover new ways to pray--new requests, concerns, and thanksgivings they can bring to God's throne of grace. That's what makes Covering Your Life in Prayer so special. It's an opportunity to "listen in" to a wide variety of personal and heartwarming prayers--prayers for...
- personal peace and faithfulness in difficult situations
- wisdom when making tough decisions
- a better understanding of our place in God's plans
- a willingness to cease struggling and let God be God
- God's work in the lives of both loved ones and unsaved friends
Readers will find this a wonderful resource for expanding their prayer horizons and enriching their relationship with God.