For every twenty-something who's thrown aside traditional relationship books in despair comes a new kind of dating book. Renee Johnson, a refreshing new voice for today's generation, pulls no punches as she addresses the real, relevant questions and issues young adults encounter today:
- How do I honor God with my body?
- What's the deal with online dating?
- Does it matter if my significant other is a Christian?
- Is there only one person out there for me?
- Can God use me in my singleness?
- How should I relate to my ex after a breakup?
- I think there's more to life than dating?but what?
- What happens if I've made mistakes?
With her trademark wit and enthusiasm, Renee Johnson, Devotional Diva? and author of Faithbook of Jesus, urges young adults to take a closer look at the way they relate to God and others, showing them that every relationship finds its perfect example in Christ. Each daily devotion includes scriptural insight, prayers, journaling space, and questions for further thought from real-life twenty-somethings.