With delightful wit, tongue-in-cheek humor, a good-natured sense of fun, and truths based on living, author, speaker, and humorist Karen O'Connor provides 365 great reasons that life gets even better when the senior years hit. One-line entries celebrate that "getting old ain't so bad because..."
- you can take naps whenever you feel like it
- you have time to visit places you've always wanted to see
- you're free to try different hobbies or activities
- you don't have to worry about impressing anyone
- you get discounts on food, golf, and movies
From being a grandparent to half-price national park passes, from a lifetime of learning to the amazing changes made in the world, the rewards and pleasures of a long life are plenty. Through humor and biblical wisdom, readers are encouraged to appreciate all they've experienced and make the most of every moment.