Home management expert and bestselling author Emilie Barnes comes to the aid of every clutter keeper with 101 simple ideas to rid rooms of piles, stacks, and disarray. Readers will rediscover space and peace in their home as they
- stop making excuses for the useless items they keep
- eliminate junk mail before it junks up a drawer
- take back control over "stuff" and taste freedom
- subtract an item before adding an item
- reap the rewards of prioritizing time and space
Better than a how-to show, this compact resource can go anywhere a reader needs a little encouragement and lots of tips to transform clutter to cleaner at home, a friend's house, church, or the office.