Christian teens long to please God, but sometimes living a "good" life seems too hard. With peer pressure, school activities, and physical changes, godly attributes such as goodness, patience, kindness, and self-control are hard to develop. But there's good news! Elizabeth George shows readers how focusing on living for God moment by moment will make room for the fruit of the Spirit. Girls will discover they can--
- put on a positive attitude daily
- have peace regardless of circumstances
- experience joy even when facing difficulties
- engage in good deeds every day
- be patient because God is working.
- Faithfulness and gentleness will come as teens walk with Jesus and express His love to those around them.