Wall Street Journal Bestseller
Have you ever wondered why we spend so much time and energy thinking about the big challenges in our lives when all the evidence proves it's actually the little things that change everything? That's right... Absolutely everything.
New York Times bestselling author Andy Andrews is known for his strong storytelling and unequaled perspective on principles that empower the human mind and spirit. The Little Things embodies his own approach to life and work, detailing for the first time some of the exclusive material that he uses to teach and coach some of the most successful corporations, teams, and individuals around the world. In his unique humorous style, Andy shows how people succeed by actually going against the modern adage, "don't sweat the small stuff." By contrast, Andy proves that it is in concentrating on the smaller things that we add value and margin.
"In a world where so many feel powerless, wouldn't it be great to feel in control? Then know this. Perspective can be more important than basic answers.
"I am more passionate than ever about my search to notice that one thing . . . that one tiny thing that, when understood and harnessed, allows us to create a life of extraordinary purpose and powerful results. It's less about drive and will power than it is about understanding certain principles and why they work . . . every time.
Andrews provides common-sense perspective and a game plan for meeting various challenges, such as:
- Managing life in a society that seems to be constantly offended by something or someone
- Creating change that is permanent and not short term
- Dramatically increasing results by harnessing the fraction of margin between second place and first
- Understanding our spiritual connection with God and how that affects planning and outcome
- Identifying the very moment when asking the question why? multiplies the success of an endeavor
- Recognizing the smallest details that ensure the greatest success