The Church of England Yearbook is a vital resource for anyone interested in finding out information on the local and national structures of the Church of England, Anglican Provinces around the world, and Christian organisations in the UK.
Filled with essential facts, figures and contact details, the 2019 edition contains:
- names and addresses of staff in the 44 dioceses of the Church of England;
- an outline of the national structures of the Church of England, including the Archbishops' Council;
- addresses, objectives and activities of organizations linked to the Church;
- essential information about the Churches and Provinces in the worldwide Anglican Communion;
- details of ecumenical organizations linked with the Anglican Church;
- a Who's Who directory of General Synod members and other senior clergy, lay people and senior staff.