This Reader brings together 324 seminal texts of Christian theology, drawn from more than 200 different sources throughout the two thousand years of Christian history.
- Follows the same structure as its companion volume, Christian Theology: An Introduction, or it can easily be used as a freestanding resource.
- Contains more classical and multicultural readings to supplement the wide-ranging collection of the first edition.
- Features updated study panels, introductions to every reading, bibliographies, a substantially revised and expanded glossary and study questions, as well as full cross-referencing.
- Includes a new section on 'Theological Resources on the Internet'.
- Won a Christianity Today book award in its first edition.
More details on the third edition of The Christian Theology Reader can be found on the following website: http: //www.blackwellpublishing.com/mcgrath