Discipling teenagers means building a real-life faith into them. Which is exactly what youth ministry veteran Duffy Robbins explains how to do -- definitively -- in this sensitive, in-depth, and practical look at leading your kids into discipleship. No stranger to the challenge of discipling young people, Duffy draws from his decades of youth ministry experience as he describes a thorough, flexible discipleship program you can use with your students.
In The Ministry of Nurture you'll find:
- How to make faith practical in everyday life
- How to help your kids develop their own faith
- Seven keys to effective discipleship
- How to help your kids build a faith that lasts
- How you can help your kids apply their real-life faith in three key areas of the Christian life: outreach, nurture, and service
- An important look at the two sides of peer pressure in the lives of young people
Whether you're new to youth work or a veteran, The Ministry of Nurture is an indispensable addition to your youth ministry library.