Chances are that half or more of the kids you minister to are females. Regardless of whether you are the same gender as these young women, ministering to girls presents its own set of challenges and opportunities.
Girls Ministry 101takes you from zero to full speed in your calling as you:
- Define your job requirements
- Discover the secrets of building relationships with students
- Explore the world of the girls in your group
- Recruit and empower volunteers
- Create opportunities for young women to grow
- Develop young leaders
- Expand your ministry
- Manage your time and commitments
- Maintain a life apart from your ministry
Packed with the experiences and wisdom of real girls ministers, this book gives you ideas for events and retreats, questions to spark conversation, reproducible handouts to help you get to know your students, and more.
Ultimately, this book is a jumping-off point. Take the ideas between these pages and run with them, adjust them for your group, modify them for your circumstances, and come up with a ministry that is tailored to the needs of your girls.
Whether you're a lady or a gentleman, a veteran or a newbie, on payroll or a volunteer, this book will provide the tools to more effectively convey the love of Christ to the girls in your life.