Reaching Out to Unchurched Teenagers
Five facts about the unchurched:
1. They believe all religions have value.
2. They are spiritual, not religious.
3. They don't know what Christianity really is.
4. They don't know what they believe.
5. They are looking for something that works.
If you want to make an impact on this generation, these are five basic rules you must understand. Author Jonathan McKee writes that by taking the time to learn students' unique situations you show you care about them as people, not as mission projects.
Informative and full of real-life examples, Do They Run When They See You Coming? provides vital information you need to better understand students outside your youth group. Yet this book isn't a sociological or marketing survey; the tangible guidelines and methods inside help you get into the mind of unchurched students--so you can get to know their hearts. Because, as every youth worker knows, real ministry is always about getting to the heart.