In this eight-session video Bible study (study guide sold separately), pastor and author Randy Frazee explains that when Jesus saves us and ushers us into his kingdom, he begins a process of transformation within us that starts with our thoughts. As God begins to transform our minds, we begin to think like Jesus and believe like Jesus. For this reason, it is important for us to understand the eight key beliefs of the Christian faith that--when embraced in our hearts and minds--create true change in our lives, in the church, and in the world:
- I believe the God of the Bible is the one true God--Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- I believe God is involved in and cares about my daily life.
- I believe we come into a right relationship with God, by his grace, through faith in Jesus.
- I believe the Bible is the Word of God and has the right to command my beliefs and actions.
- I believe I am significant because of my position as a child of God.
- I believe the church is God's primary way to accomplish his purposes on earth today.
- I believe all people are loved by God and need Jesus Christ as their Savior.
- I believe that Jesus will return to judge all people and establish his eternal kingdom.
Grounded in carefully selected scripture, Think Like Jesus is a church-wide discipleship program that will take you on a journey to become more like Jesus in your beliefs. This revised study, adapted from Part 1 of the Believe church-wide study, includes an updated video study and new content and questions adapted from the existing Believe Study Guide and Think, Act, Be Like Jesus by Randy Frazee.
- Personal God
- The Bible
- Identity in Christ
Designed for use with the Think Like Jesus Study Guide (sold separately).