This pack contains everything you need to learn the original language of the Old Testament, no matter if you are already enrolled in a class or learning on your own. It includes Gary Pratico and Miles Van Pelt's widely-used Hebrew grammar, the corresponding workbook, 36 video lessons on six DVDs, and other important learning tools.
First published in 2001, Gary Pratico and Miles Van Pelt's Basics of Biblical Hebrew Grammar, now in its third edition, has been revised and improved with new, more nuanced linguistics, and a collection of complementary tools provides readers with a holistic learning experience.
In addition to the textbook, the pack includes:
- Basics of Biblical Hebrew Workbook, with study exercises and passages for translation practice.
- Basics of Biblical Hebrew Video Lectures, featuring 36 video lessons accompanying the passages in the textbook.
- Biblical Hebrew: A Compact Guide, a handy, at-a-glance reference offering summaries of Hebrew grammar, paradigms, a lexicon, and more.
- Old Testament Hebrew Vocabulary Cards, including 1,000 vocabulary flashcards for studying.
- Basics of Biblical Hebrew Vocabulary Audio, a digital download from Olive Tree Bible Software, available through an access code, of audio pronunciations of the vocabulary from the grammar to help with vocabulary memorization and acquisition. Features both Classical (by Miles V. Van Pelt) and Modern (by Nancy L. Erickson) Hebrew pronunciations.
- Biblical Hebrew Laminated Sheet, for a quick reference guide to common language questions.
The Learn Biblical Hebrew Pack 2.0 includes everything you need to start learning Hebrew today and find new depth reading God's Word from a different perspective.