This online subscription gives you access to the complete text of The United Methodist Book of Worship for one year at a time. With your subscription access you can search text, highlight passages, copy text, and make notes on the file. Also, the Table of Contents is hyperlinked, allowing you to click on an item in the Table of Contents and go directly to that section of the book.
Your subscription is active immediately upon purchase. Once you purchase this subscription, you can access the content by going directly to: www.UMOfficialResources.com and logging in to the site with your www.Cokesbury.com login name and password. If you have any questions please contact Cokesbury.com Customer Service at email@example.com.
Two-weeks prior to your renewal date you will receive an email reminding you of the renewal.
This helpful United Methodist denominational book of liturgy, prayer, services and service music is indispensable for pastors, musicians, and laypersons that plan and lead worship. Arranged according to the Christian year, this resource enables worship leaders to locate prayers, services, and information quickly. Updated information and new formats insure ease of use, making this a great resource when planning worship.
- A vast collection of worship material: services, liturgies, litanies, prayers, blessings, music, and other acts of worship and praise.
- Thousands of references to The United Methodist Hymnal, including suggested hymns for a host of worship occasions.
- Resources for special Sundays and other days of churchwide emphasis.
- New Christian Years Services
- Services for various occasions including:
- Presentation of Bibles to Children
- An Order of Farewell to Pastor
- Orders of Installation or Recognition
- Orders of Daily Praise and Prayer
- Membership vows, baptismal covenant, diaconal changes, and other updates made as a result of General Conference action.
- Calendar for dating Easter and related holy days—extend beyond 2020.
- Chart of lectionary years on page 227--update and extend.
- Current version of ordinal.