The text of the celebrated 2018 royal wedding sermon, plus four other sermons touching on themes of love, commitment, and social justice, by the presiding bishop of the Episcopal Church.
Two billion people watch Bishop Michael Curry deliver his sermon on the redemptive power of love at the royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle (now the Duke and Duchess of Sussex) at Windsor Castle. Here, he shares the full text of the sermon, plus an introduction and four of his favorite sermons on the themes of love and social justice. The world has met Bishop Curry and has been moved by his riveting, hopeful, and deceptively simple message: love and acceptance are what we need in these dark times.
- The Royal Wedding: the Power of Love
- Opening Eucharist of the General Convention: Living the Way of Love
- Episcopal Revival Service: Real Love, Real Life
- Hutto Detention Center: Love Your Neighbor
- Washington National Cathedral: Welcome to the Movement