Jesus gets attention not with exclamation marks, but with question marks.
Jesus was always asking questions. Whether with a small group or large crowd, Jesus opened hearts and minds by asking questions that grasped attention and made one think. In The Jesus Code, author O. S. Hawkins poses fifty-two thought-provoking questions found throughout the Bible that believers should be able to answer as they grow in their faith and share their faith with others. Each question features a devotional thought to help readers find answers and promote further reflection.
Sample questions include:
- What does the Lord require of you?
- Where can I go from Your Spirit?
- Who is my neighbor?
- What is your life? A vapor that appears and vanishes away?
- Why do you seek the living among the dead?
- Will a man rob God?
As with The Joshua Code, all royalties will go to Mission: Dignity, whose mission supports retired pastors and their wives (or widows) living near poverty level.
Features & Benefits:
- Includes 52 thought-provoking questions and answers
- Handsome burnished leathersoft binding for a rich, classic look
- This release follows peak of O.S. Hawkins' book, The Joshua Code with sales of more than 150,000 units
- All royalties go toward Mission: Dignity, an organization that supports retired pastors and their spouses living near the poverty level