Growth as a disciple begins with a good foundation. We need to learn how to pray, how to begin reading the Bible, how to live in authentic relationships, how to have a devotional time, how to use the resources God has provided, how to discern our call to serve, and how to share our faith.
In this new updated edition of Foundations, these basic foundational spiritual disciplines are presented in an easy to understand and very practical workbook-style format. Use this resource with a small group of new believers, with a nextgensmallgroup.com virtual small group, or with a new member class or as a guide in a mentoring relationship.
• Building Christian Relationships as Disciples
• Building My Relationship with God Through Prayer
• Building My Relationshiop with Christ Through the Word of God
• Building a Life of Devotion Through Worship
• Building a Life of Serive Through the Use of My Gifts
• Guilding a Life of Generosity Through Stewardship
• Where Do I Gro From Here
• Growing by Sharing My Faith Even seasoned believers will find this to be a valuable resource to strengthen their spiritual lives.