Dig into over 200 honest questions everyone has about the Bible with easy-to-understand and well-researched answers to help you dig even deeper!
Studying the Bible doesn't have to be a chore, and understanding God's Word doesn't mean slogging through dull commentaries stuffed with theological jargon. Bible-Smart: Matthew
is an invitation to sit down together and talk about honest questions everyone has about the Bible. Every page is a relaxed, fascinating, and enjoyable conversation through the Gospel of Matthew. Covering more than 200 questions, Mike Nappa gives well-researched and thoughtful, yet easy-to-understand answers to what you've always been curious about. Get answers to questions like:
Get Fascinating Answers to Over 200 Questions You've Always Wondered About!
- Do we know where Jesus was buried?
- No one seems to know what happened to Mary's husband, Joseph - why?
- Why does Jesus call himself the "Son of Man"?
- And more!
There is joy in discovering the riches of God's Word, and curiosity is the first step. Each Q&A can be read in under two minutes, making this book perfect for small-group Bible studies, young-adult ministries, or personal reading and devotion. This is a new kind of commentary for today's generation. Includes questions like:
- What was it like to live with leprosy in Jesus' time?
- If Jesus clearly promises "you will receive what you ask for" in prayer, why do so many prayers go unanswered?
- What does it mean that the curtain in the Temple was torn in two when Jesus died?
- Do "outer darkness" and "weeping and gnashing of teeth" always refer to hell, or are there other interpretations?
- Why was Peter so afraid of a little servant girl that he would deny even knowing Jesus?
- And more!
If your spirit is hungry, then Bible-Smart: Matthew
is where you can get fed. In here you'll draw closer to Jesus as you develop a greater understanding of God's Word--and awaken to the difference that it makes in your day-to-day life.Key Features of Bible-Smart: Matthew
- Over 200 Relevant Questions Why does Jesus call himself the 'Son of Man'? Why does the book of Matthew start with a genealogy? Will getting angry once really send me to hell? Get answers to all these questions you might have wondered but were afraid to ask!
- Easy to Understand Author Mike Nappa's engaging and conversational writing style will feel like you're asking a trusted, longtime friend everything you've ever wondered about the Bible. Cutting through academic language and getting straight to the point, Bible-Smart is clear, concise, and delivers complex concepts in simple ways so everyone can understand them!
- Solid, Reliable Information Enjoy having well-researched information with scriptures to back up expert answers. Focusing on Jesus birth, life, ministry, and resurrection, Bible-Smart will satisfy the most curious souls and leave you even more captivated with God's Word than ever before!
is perfect for:
- Individual and group study
- Youth groups
- Teens and adults
- Church libraries
- Confirmation and graduation gifts
- Pastors and church leaders
- To hand to a friend
- And more!