Great answers start with great questions.
People remember what they discover for themselves far more than what others tell them. A great question can mean the difference between exchanging information and discovering deeper meaning.
In How to Ask Great Questions
, you'll learn when and how to ask effective questions and how to promote follow-up discussions that will lead from thoughtful conversations to life application. Ideal for small-group leaders, Sunday school teachers, and anyone who regularly leads group discussions or committee meetings.
How to Ask Great Questions
will equip you to
- build relationships between group members
- help people unpack a passage of Scripture or another book
- draw out opinions, feelings, and assumptions
- deepen discussions with intentional focus
- guide people in applying the Bible to their lives
- facilitate problem-solving and decision-making in group settings
Transform a gathering of acquaintances into a community of friends.